Last updated: 10-24-2023
We will host our sixth invitational tournament on January 20th, 2024, on Carnegie Mellon’s Pittsburgh campus. If you’re interested in attending, please see the registration page for more information.
Schedule of Events
We plan to run all 23 of the official 2024 Division C events. We will not be running any trial events. Wherever it makes a difference, we will be following regional rules.
Carnegie Mellon University is located at 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Click here for directions. You can find several versions of the campus map on CMU’s website to help you get around campus.
Buses can unload students on Tech Street near Posner Hall for a short amount of time, then park in the Morewood Gardens parking lot near the Tepper building. For smaller vehicles, free parking is available on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays in the East Campus garage, located next to the Cohon University Center. Visit Parking Services for more information.
Carnegie Mellon is located in the middle of a few different neighborhoods with hotels at a convenient distance from the university. Visit this link for comprehensive information on options for your stay. We believe the following hotels may have bus parking available or nearby, though make sure to confirm before booking:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh University Place
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University / Medical Center
- Hyatt House Pittsburgh / Bloomfield / Shadyside
Since the tournament takes place on-campus, several of Carnegie Mellon University’s on-campus dining facilities will be open and available for all students to eat at. You can see what (and where) is open at the the CMU Dining site.
Note that on-campus food is historically pricier than off-campus restaurants. Some nearby off-campus food options include:
- Craig Street (5 minute walk along Forbes Ave): Chipotle, Eat Unique, Union Grill, Sushi Fuku, Subway, Lulu’s Noodles, Crèpes Parisiennes, Ali Baba Restaurant, Yuva Indian Kitchen, Rose Tea Cafe Express…
- Oakland (15 minute walk along Forbes Ave): Noodles & Company, Panera hread, Fuku Tea, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Primanti hrothers, Piada Italian Street Food, LOTSA Pizza, Five Guys, Mt. Everest Sushi, Hello Bistro, Hunan Bar…
- Squirrel Hill (5 minute drive along Forbes Ave): Bangkok Balcony, Murray Avenue Grill, Everyday Noodles, Eat’n Park, Sichuan Gourmet, Aiello’s Pizza…